Code of Ethics
- Basic principles
- External relations
- Accounting and and anti money laundering
- Human resources and employment policy
- Enterprise policy
- Confidentiality of information and privacy protection
- Provisions of implementation and dissemination of the code of ethics
- Reports to supervisory body and the anti-corruption compliance function
- Violations of the code of ethics.
Integrated policy for Quality
The Company Management, considering the organisational environment, assessing the company's size and after examining the assessments on the possible significant environmental impacts, the health risks of workers resulting from the normal productive cycle, formally assumes the commitment to a policy that evaluates, in an appropriate manner, the efficiency of the management system and tends to maintain and improve the level of quality achieved, the current conditions of environmental protection and health and safety of workers.
The policy has recently been implemented by the interest of the Company in the fight against corruption. The Company, therefore, undertakes to address the quality, environment and safety aspects of all existing business activities and future planning as important aspects of its business.