Nautilus Srl is specialized in the construction of maritime and underwater structures and infrastructures. It has a vast fleet of maritime vehicles, special equipment and means, specialised staff and highly experienced underwater technicians.
Nautilus Srl is a leader in industrial diving services and installations both on the land and at sea, of piles and large metal elements.
The company was created in 1996 further to the merger by incorporation of Impremar, which had been operative in Venice since 1979 in industrial diving, maritime and port works. When the company joined the Piacentini Group in 2009 it opened new opportunities for international development.
Since 2010 the new management has been focusing on extending its reference market, by investing in equipment, human resources and innovation and further developing its specialization in maritime work and industrial diving. Today Nautilus is a landmark for State owned and private enterprises. Customer satisfaction is our main goal.
Fields of work
- Defence and dredging work
- Piles and large metal elements
- Construction of commercial and marine ports
- Industrial diving
- Specialised underwater services
- Laying underwater pipes and cables
- Geognostic campaigns
- Demolitions and restorations
- Maritime construction work
- Stabilising marine beds and banks
- Installing and maintaining buoys and maritime signals
- Controlled horizontal drilling.
- Specialised work and services for the construction of the MO.S.E. system to defend the Venice Lagoon.
- Important improvement and environmental defence works in the ports of Ancona and Ravenna.
- International projects in the Mediterranean (Libya, Tunisia, Croatia, France, Albania), and in Jordan, Kazakhstan, Switzerland and Russia.