Nautilus technical underwater operators operate with tools and equipment specifically designed to minimize intervention times, rationalize diving operations, and guarantee the highest safety standards. The underwater operators are constantly in audio and video contact with the surface supervisor who verifies the correct execution of the intervention.
The availability of containerized hyperbaric chambers approved for use on boats and Lars systems (Launch and recovery system) for the descent into water and the recovery of divers in safety, allows interventions also in deep waters and in the presence of strong currents.
Assistance for major works and installations
- Underwater sheet pile laying and extraction,
- Laying concrete caissons, large elements, underwater structures
- Demolitions and underwater cuts
- Construction of underwater concrete castings
- Underwater levellings, laying of seabed protection structures
Maintenance, repairs, inspections and cleaning
- Ship hulls and propellers repairs
- Repair of underwater pipes and pipelines
- Repair and control of skids and pipelines
- Maintenance and repair of buoy fields
- Cleaning of pipes, vinciane doors, masonry walls
- Inspections, surveys and video-photographic reports
- Underwater activities in confined spaces and confined spaces
- Maintenance of intake and unloading works (overlapping - caulking - pavement etc ...)
- ewage inspections and dives in polluted waters.
Nautilus is accredited by the Superintendency of Fine Arts and Landscape, Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Cultural Activities and Tourism, for underwater assistance in archaeological campaigns.