Equipment for underwater works
- Underwater cutting
- Underwater welding
- Hydraulic tools and related hydraulic power packs
- High pressure jetting pumps
- Air suction pumps (sorbone)
- Hydraulic screwdrivers with dynamometric control with tightening torque from 600 Nm to 16,000 Nm and 1 ”1/2 bush coupling (up to M64). The effectiveness of these screwdrivers proves fundamental in large jobs (the great power and precision of exercise facilitate the work and halve the time)
- Hydraulic and compressed air perforators
- Air drills and screwdrivers
- Lifting balls of various sizes and capacities
- High pressure washer (400 bar) for underwater use with lance equipped with counter thrust
- New concept steam pressure washers for cleaning submerged structures that allow to eliminate underwater concretions without affecting the protective varnish.
Drilled holes and tie rods on vertical submerged walls
Thanks to a special platform with integrated hydraulic perforator, applied to a crawler excavator positioned at the top of the dock or above a boat, it is possible to make holes or ties on submerged walls in complete safety for the diver.
The maximum current operating depth is 13 m from the excavator's work surface. This equipment allows you to make simple holes of various diameters, or to make tie rods - with a maximum length of 15.00 ml - both horizontal and inclined.
This platform, designed and built by Nautilus, can also be used only as a support and work base for underwater operators.