The main field of action for Nautilus is the delicate environment of the Venice Lagoon. Our mission to work in a city built on the water, unique in the world for its historic and architectural wealth, drove us to study low environmental impact solutions and work.
Examples of works
- Maintenance and restoration of sewer and/or water pipes
- Installing beds, gabions and structures to stabilise beds and banks
- Sanding and epoxy resin applications for structural renovation on quays, wharves and bridges.
- Underwater concrete casting
- Cleaning and maintenance of wall faces, intake works and underwater structures.
Controlled horizontal drilling
Vehicles and equipment to assist in controlled horizontal drilling with a land-water or water-water route.