The reference scenario of Nautilus is the delicate environment of the Venice Lagoon. The habit of operating in a city built on water, unique for its historical and architectural heritage, prompted us to study solutions and carry out interventions with a low environmental system.
Examples of intervention
- Maintenance and restoration of sewage and / or hydraulic pipes
- Laying of mattresses, burgas and structures for stabilizing backdrops or banks
- Sandblasting and application of epoxy resins for structural renovations on pontoons, docks and bridges
- Underwater jets of concrete
- Cleaning and maintenance of masonry walls, intake works, and underwater structures.
Horizontal controlled drilling
Means and equipment for assistance in the execution of horizontal drilling controlled by land-water or water-water route.